Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adele Wants Third Album To Be Acoustic


Adele has revealed that she wants her third album to have more of an acoustic feel.

Fresh from the success of her sophomore record, 21, the Rolling In The Deep star has told Q magazine that her next LP will be more "acoustic and piano-led".

The 23-year old, who is rumoured to be in talks with Jay-Z about a collaboration, revealed to the publication: "I’ve accumulated some things to write about again. I’d go into the studio tomorrow if I could."

"It won’t be a big production. I want it to be quite acoustic and piano-led. I want to write it, record it, producer it all and master it on my own."

The Someone Like You hitmaker added: “I think it’ll take a lot longer because I want to do it this way. When I move house in the summer, my sound engineer is going to come and help me install a studio and teach me how to use it.”

As for whether she feels pressure to achieve the same success as 21 with it's follow-up, Adele claimed: "I don’t really care about expectations. There was enough of it with this record. If you deliver the songs I think you get away with it. I’m not bothered. I’m not expecting my next record to be as big as this one. That’s impossible.”

Last week, reports also suggested that Adele was forced to cancel a duet with Beyoncé at Glastonbury Festival, after suffering from a bout of laryngitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...